Ask us how we can improve your indoor air quality now
At AZ Perfect Comfort, we believe our job isn’t done unless our customers are totally comfortable with the air in their homes. Temperature control is a big part of comfort, of course, but that’s not all we do. We provide a range of products and services aimed at improving the quality of air in your home. Reducing indoor air pollution is especially vital for people with asthma or respiratory allergies, but it’s important for anyone.
Types of Indoor Air Quality Systems
Over the past several decades, the heating and cooling industry has created a broad range of air quality solutions. Here are some of the most popular air purification systems we install.
- Air cleaners and air purifiers are your frontal assault on indoor air pollution. They remove dust, pollen and other contaminants from the air directly.
- Air humidifiers do exactly what you’d expect: add humidity to the air. In the dry climate of the Phoenix area, this can make a big difference.
- Energy recovery ventilators complement your existing air conditioner or heat pump by exchanging stale indoor air with fresh outdoor air without sacrificing cooling power. It’s like you’re opening a window to let in fresh air without the downside of undercutting your cooling system.
- UV lamps use ultraviolet light to kill germs and other contaminants in the air. They’re often used near other heating and cooling systems.
- Our indoor air quality experts will gladly work with you to find the right IAQ solutions for your home and budget.